On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Mohit Sindhwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nate Turnage wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Sean, et. al., for the import_export extension. It works like a
>> champ. Not only can I develop the back end of my site on my local machine,
>> but I can now keep my content versioned. Again, thanks.
>>

> Nate, what mechanism are you using for versioning?

I am using svn. I just haven't taken the time to grok git yet. I clone
extensions to the proper place, then svn add them. I should probably be
using svn externals but I haven't taken the time to grok that one yet
either. Maybe over Christmas vaca.

I am using sns and haven't noticed a problem yet. I'll let ya know. I
haven't tried the gallery extension.

~Nate