Steve, I'm looking for the same functionality as you. In fact, I'm using
Benjamin Curtis's Radiant extension for recurring memberships. I'd really
like to display content differently depending on who's logged in, what their
membership is, etc.
I've create my own extension for customized Radius tags, but cannot find a
clean way to access instance variables such as current_user, subscription
info, etc.

Sean, I like the "process_page" concept, but doesn't the page get cached?
Any other solutions that people have come up with? I really like the CMS
concept, but I feel like I have a hand tied behind my back not being able to
use all the helpers and conventions of a straight-up rails app.

- Jeff