Mohit,

The best answer I can give is to configure your webserver so that it redirects requests not ending in a slash to their slash equivalents, or vice versa (there are HOWTOs for Apache).

Sean

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
HI, I'm a bit confused about something simple... in general, Radiant pages are served up as:
 page/pg/123/  (with a slash)
but it also renders the same if I go to
 page/pg/123 (without a slash)

In general, it doesn't matter. But, I've got pages that have a lot of relative links between them (inserted into the HTML directly). So, I have a relative link to ../124 but the actual position of what it references matters... depending on whether the current URL/ page is rendered is
 page/pg/123/ (with a slash)
or
 page/pg/123  (without a slash)

Any ideas on what I can do?

Where are my manners!? (it's 3 AM) - I meant to add thanks for your help and sorry for being a bother this week...

11/4/2008 | 2:54 AM.