On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The primary goal I had for this weekend was to make headway on a
> refactoring of the admin interface toward a conventional RESTful design.
>  These changes will be rolled into the 0.6.10 release to give time for
> developers to update their extensions before 0.7.

Hi, I was wondering what items are still remaining left for a 0.6.10 release
(i.e. is it the list at
http://radiant.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11883-radiant/milestones/current?)

I'm about to setup a new radiantcms based project and was wondering what
would be my best 'starting' point.
Should I stick with the 0.6.9 release for now?

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen