Hi Sean

Sean Cribbs wrote:
I have decided to extend the Template Contest deadline to January 1, 2009. Sadly, we received no entries by the October 31 deadline. In order to spark your imagination, here are some suggestions for templates you might make:

* Corporate brochure-ware
* Artist portfolio
* Blog or 'zine
* Podcast (with in-page media player?)
* Tutorials or documentation

If you have started working on one, please finish and submit it. If you haven't started, here's your chance!

That is a great idea. I've been inching along on a small simple corporate (SME) website kind of thing (in fact, to be honest, I was working on it when your mail came in) and have been hoping to send it in to you. It won't be flashy, but it will work.

11/14/2008 | 12:16 AM.