Adam Asked this on the Radiant-Dev list but I thought it might be more applicable here...

Fair enough.

Anyone with any other votes? Or questions you'd like answered in a tutorial?

-Chris

Adam van den Hoven wrote:
Chris, One of the things that is missing from your recent two extensions (both Conditional Tags and Variables) is a tutorial. While gawking at your code is not a /bad/ way to figure out how to do it, I'd like to have more information about the reasons why you would expose something through the evaluator and so on. So I'd like to make the following (cheeky?) suggestion. Take an existing, non trivial extension (my vote is for paperclipped) and write a tutorial showing step by step what one would do to create a separate extension to add conditional evaluators to it. I would include things like "What is the best way to write tests/specs for each evaluator" as i suspect its not /entirely / clear. This should give us enough information to start using Conditional Tags in our own extensions.
Adam!