Luiz Biagi wrote:
Hi I'm trying to use the Extension for comments:
http://github.com/artofmission/radiant-comments/tree/master
I want to view the commentaries and the comment insertion frame only when
i'm in the article visualization, I mean, when I'm in the article link, not
the articles (main page), but I'm having some problems, the "<r:snippet
name="comments" /> " are apearing in the main page, please help me!
Sounds like you have refered to the comments snippet somehow. I'm not sure what you've done, but a few things might be: 1. You refer to the comments snippet in the layout and both pages (articles and the main page) use the same layout. So, comments show in both pages. Fix: Create a different layout for the articles. 2. Your main page does something that includes the body of the article and the body of the article has the comments in it.

If this doesn't help, we'll need to see what your main page's content area looks like and how you refer to the comments.

11/14/2008 | 9:00 AM.