Philip Arndt wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a site at the moment where the next thing I'll need to build is an extension to have "articles" These are pretty much the same as pages but need to have different groupings etc.
I'd have thought that if each article belongs to 1 category, then it's a regular hierarchical page - just create the parent and add children under it. On the other hand, if an article belongs to multiple categories, you could use something like the tagging extension. More detail about how to tag with Radiant is in the Summer Reboot article about Using radiant as a blog.
http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Using_Radiant_as_a_Blog

11/14/2008 | 9:32 AM.