On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Little Known <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Little Known wrote:
> > Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
> >>>
> >> Like a site map?  http://wiki.radiantcms.org/How_to_Make_a_Site_Map
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Mohit.
> >> 11/17/2008 | 11:17 PM.
> >
> > Wow I can't believe I missed that on the wiki. This works great although
> > I am having one problem with it. The links that come out of sitemapper
> > are formatted like http://localhost/link/ with a trailing /
> >
> > If its /link/ my stylesheet isn't showing up for some reason, but /link
> > with no trailing slash works fine?
>
> Also is it possible to order the generated links? A weight attribute
> perhaps?

If you install the Reorder extension[1] then you can specify the order in
which pages appear. If you took this approach, you would also have to
change:

    <r:children:each by="title" order="asc">

    <r:children:each by="position" order="asc">

In the sitemap example[2].

[1]: http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/tree/master
[2]: http://wiki.radiantcms.org/How_to_Make_a_Site_Map