On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Mohit Sindhwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Andrea
>
> Is there a bugfix list?

No, but basically I rewrite almost all the javascript code and I
removed the built-in attachment_fu.
Then I fixed some bugs in the ruby code about the thumbnails creation.

> Specifically, I was wondering if the problem with
> Gallery affecting the UI (you've probably seen my thread on 'conflicts with
> gallery extension') have been tackled.

I've just tried a fresh radiant installation. I don't see the
"published at", even before the gallery installation.
The slug and breadcrumb fields seem to work well. Let me know.

--
Andrea Franz
http://gravityblast.com