On 2008/11/30, at 11:49, Andrea Franz wrote:

Specifically, I was wondering if the problem with
Gallery affecting the UI (you've probably seen my thread on 'conflicts with
gallery extension') have been tackled.

I've just tried a fresh radiant installation. I don't see the
"published at", even before the gallery installation.
The slug and breadcrumb fields seem to work well. Let me know.

The "Published at" selectors were removed (in 0.6.9 I think), they can be re-enabled through the console

Radiant::Config['page.edit.published_date?'] = true

Could that be what caused your date selectors to go missing?