On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Mohit Sindhwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nate, do the 3 troubleshooting notes on Summer Reboot help?
>
> Appendix C – Troubleshooting
> * index sitemap column headers error when you upgrade
> * Publication Date Fields Disappear from page editing screen after upgrade
> to 0.6.8/9
> * No Secret Given to the protect from forgery call when upgrading from pre
> 0.6.8

I didn't seem to have problems with the first two, but #3 really had me
stumped. I'll need to try that tonight when I can work on the project again.

The biggest (first) problem I had was that the migration kept failing on the
sessions table. It wanted to create a sessions table, but it already
existed, so the process died. Once I got past that, #3 gave me fits.

Thanks,

Nate