Hi,

I have a snippet that contains this code:

     <r:find url="<r:var name='match' />">
       <r:if_ancestor_or_self>current</r:if_ancestor_or_self>
     </r:find>">

r:var is an extension that lets me pass arbitrary values in to
snippets.  So, I'd be calling that snippet with something like:
      <r:snippet name="snippet" match="/url/of/page" />

However, I think since the r:var call is in quotes, it's being passed
directly to the r:find tag method, without first being evaluated.

Is there a way to evalulate the r:var tag, and then have the result be
sent to r:find as the url argument?

Thanks,
Joe