On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This allows my Layout to serve as a wireframe for the whole site, with many
> different page designs filling the "content well".  I would only need a
> single <r:content /> tag within the layout to accomplish this.
>
> Does this answer your question?

Thanks for the description, Sean. This does clear it up for me. Something I
was also having trouble with is that the parts I was creating in my template
were defaulting to the "Boolean" type. That prevented me from getting any
kind of text field in the pages based on that template. Once I changed them
to plaintext, and read your description, then I grokked how it worked.

Another question, is there any way, outside of modifying the extension
itself, to get the plaintext boxes to be wider than about 100px? It's not a
huge problem because I edit form text with It's All Text and TextMate, but I
thought I would ask.

Great extension, now I know how it works. You might want to put that content
in the readme.

Thanks,

~Nate