On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Adam van den Hoven <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nate,
>
> It seems to me that what is missing is a blow by blood dripping, gut
> wrenching, soul ripping blow account (was that over the top?) of how to get
> something going with Templates. You should be writing down your experiences
> to share with the rest of us. I'm sure the Radiant Wiki has room for such a
> thing.

Once I get a full handle on it, I'll do that. It's a very handy extension. I
have never like the idea of switching page layouts to have a different
footer or add sidebar. Maintaining parity on nav bars and header, etc. is
such a pain. I'll keep everyone abreast of my experiences with it.

~Nate