-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:radiant-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Sean Cribbs
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008 16:40
An: radiant@radiantcms.org
Betreff: Re: [Radiant] Escaping HTML Tags

Patrick,

There is <r:escape_html>, which does a standard HTML escaping, but will
not escape quotes.  Not sure if that helps.

Sean

Patrick Scheips wrote:
Hi all,

is there a possibility to escape the HTML tags  of a Radiant Page in
order to pass them (and the rest of the page, of course) to a
JavaScript function (as a parameter)?
The problem is that I cannot pass content containing closing HTML
tags (</b>, </p> and so on) to a JavaScript function - I have to escape
the content by putting a backslash ( \ ) before the slash (result:
<\/b>).
Any ideas how to escape such characters?

Thanks,
Patrick