Christian Vetter said the following on 12/06/2008 10:05 PM:
> Hi there, I have a pretty new radiant running (0.6.9 gem) and wanted
> to be able to set the order of my pages, so I installed reorder via
> script/extension, which seemed to work. I looked into the database,
> it's been modified as expected, and the needed files seem to have
> been copied to where they belong. The extension does not, however,
> appear in my admin UI. What might be the cause of this?

I keep doing this too!

make sure you've run the rake tasks:

rake radiant:extensions:copy_move:migrate
rake radiant:extensions:copy_move:update

Then try restarting your server.
I've found it useful to use 'ray'.
It restarts the server after installing extensions.

--
There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are
worthless because they are badly argued.