Next up: related content function for blog postings

I get this error

ActionView::TemplateError (undefined local variable or method
`auto_complete_stylesheet' for #<ActionView::Base:0x429727b8>) on line
 #60 of admin/page/_related_content.rhtml:
57:       '#related_content': RelatedContentSelector
58:       });
59: <% end %>
60: <%= auto_complete_stylesheet %>
61: <%= sortable_element 'related_content_container' ,
62:   :url => { :action => "sort", :id => @page.id },
63:   :handle => 'reorder' ,

I have stylesheet 'related_content.css' under sns.
ZIP

Its also installed by the installer under
public/stylesheets/admin/related_content.css

but not under
public/stylesheets/

Is this poor design - hard-coding the location of the stylesheet so sns
can't use it, or something else?

Anyway, I tried moving it into that location, which elimiates the error,
but still not working.  I also moved the javascript to the file system
location and put references to both in the <head> of the template.

ZIP.

What else am I missing that isn't mentioned in the README?

--
How come wrong numbers are never busy?