On 2008/12/09, at 14:03, Michael Kessler wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the "Language Redirect" extension, but unfortunately the subversion repository that is linked from the third-party extension page on the radiant wiki has been deleted. Can someone who has this extension installed kindly provide me a copy, or better share it on github so that we can update the wiki?

Maybe one of these 3 extensions on GitHub provide a similar solution. I haven't personally investigated any of the options.

        url: http://github.com/lorenjohnson/radiant-language-switch
             allows simple template switching based upon language.
        url: http://github.com/DefV/site_language
        url: http://github.com/peburrows/translator