I tried the last version of share_layouts on github but I got the same
problem... maybe it's a mistake of one of my extension.
I will check in a new Radiant project later.

I have another problem with share_layouts. I created a page and add some
content :

<h2><r:title /></h2>

<h3>Query(s)</h3>
<r:content part="query" />
<r:flash id="form_project_query" />
<r:form id="project" action="/project-add-query"
flash_id="form_project_query">
  <r:text_field id="query" label="Add a new query" validations="filled"
/>
  <input type="hidden" name="project[project_id]" value="<r:content
part="project_id" />" />
  <r:submit value="Add" />
  <r:notice_required_fields />
</r:form>

And in my view :
- content_for :title do
  = @project.topic

- content_for :project_id do
  = @project.id

- content_for :query do
  %ul
  - @project.queries.each do |query|
    %li= query.search_string

It is working in development mode but not in production. What could
change between both of them?

Thanks !