Radiant maintains its own page cache directory, which is typically RADIANT_PROJECT/cache. Don't change it and you'll be fine.

Sean

Steven Line wrote:
Andreas Semt wrote:
Okay, 'Agile Web Development with Rails' (First Edition), page 335
says:
"Page cache files are by default stored in the public directory of
your application."

Perhaps it would be nice to include a warning in 'config/environment.rb'
NOT to comment out line 44 ... to avoid such mail threads ;-)
(Or perhaps it would be nice to have educated users ...)

I just experienced this too. So how do I disable page caching without erasing my public directory contents?

Thanks,
Steve