Hey all,

The company I work for is in need of an additional (junior) web developer
with some experience in Radiant that can help me out with the now large web
workload that we have. I have standardized our organization on Radiant so I
am appealing to the community before I start searching out the non-Radiant
avenues for web devs. We don't really have the budget to relocate people, so
we are looking for people in the South Texas/San Antonio area primarily. If
you are in the area and have any experience with Radiant, Rails, Javascript
or Flash/Actionscript send me your resume.

Thanks,

Nate Turnage
Anderson Marketing Group
andersonmarketing.com (our unfinished, rough-around-the-edges website)