Hi,
I'm having problems using Radiant with FastCGI: When I enable FCGI and go to
mysite.com, it always redirects me to the admin page (mysite.com/admin)
instead of hitting my home page. However, when I use just plain old CGI it
works fine.
I have the following configuration in my .htaccess file:

# General Apache options
AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI

# If you don't want Rails to look in certain directories,
# use the following rewrite rules so that Apache won't rewrite certain
requests
#
# Example:
# RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/notrails.*
# RewriteRule .* - [L]

# Redirect all requests not available on the filesystem to Rails
# By default the cgi dispatcher is used which is very slow
#
# For better performance replace the dispatcher with the fastcgi one
#
# Example:
# RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.fcgi [QSA,L]
RewriteEngine On

# If your Rails application is accessed via an Alias directive,
# then you MUST also set the RewriteBase in this htaccess file.
#
# Example:
# Alias /myrailsapp /path/to/myrailsapp/public
# RewriteBase /myrailsapp

RewriteRule ^$ index.html [QSA]
RewriteRule ^([^.]+)$ $1.html [QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.fcgi [QSA,L]
#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ dispatch.cgi [QSA,L]

# In case Rails experiences terminal errors
# Instead of displaying this message you can supply a file here which will
be rendered instead
#
# Example:
# ErrorDocument 500 /500.html

ErrorDocument 500 "<h2>Application error</h2>Rails application failed to
start properly"

I switch fcgi on/off by un/commenting the rewrite rules.

Thanks in advance!!!

--
Daniel Valencia Backhoff
Cel: (33) 11 50 31 05