Here's what I did to get the reorder extension working after getting a
similar error.  No warranties express or implied....

   1. rake ray:ext name=reorder (this gave me "uninitialized constant
   Admin::PagesController")
   2. Find the extension on
github<http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/tree/master>(using
Google).
   3. Click
Commits<http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/commits/master>
   .
   4. Find the commit that made the extension compatible with 0.7.0 restful
   controllers:  "Updated to work with more RESTful admin
controllers<http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/commit/c436cf8c6f13ac427501e3786345847b1d5901c7>
   ".
   5. Copy the commit before that one:

2ed6cdbb5bd8a3a98badf661f5b0c3bae5f29b0<http://github.com/radiant/radiant-reorder-extension/commit/22ed6cdbb5bd8a3a98badf661f5b0c3bae5f29b0>
   6. Back in the shell:  git reset --hard
   22ed6cdbb5bd8a3a98badf661f5b0c3bae5f29b0
   7. rake -T reorder to look for tasks that might not have been run
   properly.
   8. rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate
   9. rake radiant:extensions:reorder:update
   10. rake ray:restart

(Later I discovered the migration apparently hadn't worked right, and I
redid it with rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate VERSION=0 and rake
radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate, but that might have been an unrelated
problem, and anyway, you're interested in a different extension, plus you
might not be using ray and/or git, so who knows, maybe this whole thing is
irrelevant.  But I hope someone can use it.)

In your case, you might also be able to just use the Paperclipped extension,
which I think serves roughly the same purpose as PageAttachments, and the
current github version (Keith
Bingman's<http://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped/tree/master>,
anyway) works with Radiant 0.6.9.  If you're using ray, use rake
ray:assetsto install it.