Luigi,

I've written an audio player extension[1] for radiant, which you might find useful. It allows you to upload mp3 files, without requiring any other asset management extensions (e.g. page_attachments or paperclipped). It also provides radius tags for embedding a flash mp3 player.

There is a good reference on the wiki about creating an RSS feed from Radiant content:

        http://wiki.radiantcms.org/Simple_RSS_Feeds

It would be quite straightforward to adapt this to use the appropriate xml tags for a podcast.xml. Instead of iterating through children of a page, you would iterate through a collection of mp3s.

Cheers,
Drew

[1]:
http://github.com/nelstrom/radiant-audio_player-extension/tree/master#readme