On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Simon Josi <j...@puzzle.ch> wrote:

> Any chance this gets merged into core? Should I pack it into
> an extension? Or maybe integrate it into an existing extension with
> similar aim like blog_tags or sibling_tags?
>
> I would suggest to merge it into core because it's only a small
> addition to an already existing tag (<r:children>).

I would also love to see this merged into core. I sent a pull request after
implementing it, but nothing has come of it. I think the core team have
bigger things on their mind, so I haven't bothered nagging them about it.
I'm glad someone else is now though!

If my patch doesn't pass the quality controls for inclusion in core, let me
know why not, and I'll try and improve it.

Cheers,
Drew