Hi,

I'm trying to deploy Radiant to a host, and am getting errors during the
deploy. Part of the deploy script runs a task to ensure the database and other
environment stuff is setup (files in the right place etc.). This is triggered
via. the db:check:config task which is executed by the Capistrano script.

It seems that the RSpec specs are being loaded (and thus triggering their
at_exit hook to execute) no matter what task I run. As a result, it attempts to
parse a list of files off the command line, which, will be the incorrect:
"RAILS_ENV=production rake db:check:config".

I don't seem to remember seeing this behaviour with a boilerplate Rails app
with RSpec specs. Incidentally I'm using RSpec 1.1.11.

I'll keep digging and see if I can see where this is happening (and submit a
patch if I find anything), but was hoping somebody might have seen something
similar and/or know where to look.

Thanks,
Paul