From: radiant-boun...@radiantcms.org
[mailto:radiant-boun...@radiantcms.org]
On Behalf Of Christian Vetter
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:58 PM
To: radiant@radiantcms.org
Subject: Re: [Radiant] New to Radiant - 500 error

Hi Susan,
Have you set a layout for your page? Pages do inherit layouts from their
parents
but, naturally, the root page needs to have a layout set. If that's not
it, have a look
at your log at [path_to_app]/log/[environment].log -- you'll usually find
some
information regarding your problem there.

Best regards
Chris