Thanks Sean. Part of the problem was that there was no production log being
generated at all, and nothing in the Apache access or error logs to indicate
what the problem might be.

Although I had tried it before, I once again restarted Apache and suddenly
the page appeared! Honestly I have no clue as to what could have caused the
issues (500 error, no log generated), but at least it's working now, and a
log is in fact being generated now.

Thank you to everyone that offered help!!

Susan Chouinard
Website Manager
Marketing Division
Clark Realty Corporation