The winner of our Template Contest was Roasters by Paul du Coudray, receiving an overwhelming 79 of 80 votes cast. Some choice comments left by voters:

"Great use of snippets for navigation and rss, and Archives for article pages. Nice integration of Disqus and Google Maps."

"Elegant, good layout, excellent use of typography, color, space. In a word, excellent."

"Great, fresh look. Love the paragraphs with icons on the right. Good use of color and typography. Simple, thematic styles (hyperlinks are blue and underlined throughout)"

"Roasters is a nice template. Clean, pleasing, and well-designed."

Paul will be receiving:

* One Radiant T-Shirt in his size
* $200 gift certificate for Threadless
* Roasters featured on the Radiant demo site for a yet-undetermined period
* Inclusion of Roasters in the Radiant distribution – look for it in 0.7.0!

As thanks for participation, Zhen Kyle will receive a Radiant T-shirt.

Congratulations to both of you! For all of you who contacted me after the deadline, please start working on your templates. We’ll have a new contest soon!