Ceaser

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:31:50 -0800
From: Joe Van Dyk <j...@pinkpucker.net>

Hi,

My client has a lot of assets stored in Radiant.  We're using
paperclip.  They wanted to know if they could use folders to organize
their assets, but I thought tags would be better.

Has anyone else done anything like this?  Is it something that should
be added to paperclipped?  Or other thoughts on organizing a ton of
assets?  (they are mostly PDF documents, on various topics)

Thanks,
Joe