No, no new tab. Was I supposed to rename the extension directory? I tried
renaming it to saturnflyer but that didn't work so I deleted that and went back
to the original from the tarball.

rake production db:migrate:extensions

Could not load extension from file:
saturnflyer-radiant-help-extension-f70e5af5365813665dce5bd5f58a53d450da2e89_extension.
#<NameError:
"Saturnflyer-radiant-help-extension-f70e5af5365813665dce5bd5f58a53d450da2e89Extension"
 is not a valid constant name!>

Susan Chouinard
Website Manager
Marketing Division