Sean Cribbs wrote:
> Little Known wrote:
>> Could anyone provide some direction in adding something like this? I'm
>> guessing I would have to use the attachment_fu plugin but I'm not sure
>> how to integrate this with Radiant.
>>
> I recently switched one of my non-Radiant projects from attachment_fu
> over to paperclip, and I must say I'm very pleased.  I highly recommend
> it.
>
> Sean

Well I've tried adding paperclip to my Radiant site but I've hit a snag.

paperclip plugin is in vendor/plugins

### player.rb #####
has_attached_file :photo,
  :styles => {
    :thumb=> "100x100#",
    :small  => "150x150>",
    :medium => "300x300>",
    :large =>   "400x400>" }

### player/app/views/admin/edit.html.erb ###
  <% form_for :player, :html => { :multipart => true } do |f|%>
          <%= f.file_field :photo %>
  <% end %>

The file field shows up fine, but I get this error when I try uploading
an image:

"Validation errors occurred while processing this form...."

and underneath the browse/upload part it says:
• could not be processed because the file does not exist.

Any ideas, Sean?