On 24 Jan 2009, at 13:55, Jim Gay wrote:

Yes, you'll need to clear the cache (just save some page after deployment). file_system doesn't go through the normal Radiant process for saving changes to the database. I've been thinking about this too, and we should probably add a feature to wipe the cache.

I've just pushed a couple of small[1] changes[2] which add this feature. Now there is a "rake cache:clear" task, which is called automatically when you run "rake file_system:to_files".

If you update to the latest version of the file_system extension, you should get the new feature.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers,
Drew

[1]: