I really don't think it is a problem with the new release because it works perfectly on my mac's server. I saw the change that was made and tried making that change too but it didn't help with my problem. Maybe something went wrong when I installed it. There is a note in in the readme file about installing Settings before running the paperclipped migration. By the way, that note could be more helpful if it came before you give the paperclipped migration instructions. In my case, I had already run paperclipped migrations. For good measure I ran the paperclipped migrations again after I had installed settings.

Should I just start over or is this fixable? Everything seems to work well except deleting files. I'm just not sure if I caused this problem by migrating twice or maybe I'm missing something.