Sean,

You had mentioned that you were using an extension with the templates
extension that allowed you to change the status of the page outside of a
templated page? Can you tell me which extension that was? The site I am
building makes extensive use of the templates extension, and it is really
becoming a pain to use either the Copy/Move extension to move the page and
change the status and then move it back, or use the command line to change
the status.

The templates extension is really awesome except for that (and a few other
minor things).

Thanks,

~Nate