Roman,

Sorry, my bad. I updated the tutorial a few months back, replacing the scaffolding (which was deprecated in Rails) with Radiant's own AbstractModelController. I made alterations to the tutorial after modifying my local copy of the LinkRoll controller, but I didn't try running through the tutorial from start to finish.

Having now followed through the tutorial, I found that the /admin/ links index page worked ok, but the /admin/links/new /edit and /remove pages threw a template not found exception. To fix this, I did the following:

* Rename links_controller to link_controller
* Update class Admin::LinksController to Admin::LinkController
* rename the directory /app/views/admin/links to /link
* finally, in the link_roll_extension.rb file, change the line:

    map.with_options(:controller => 'admin/links') do |link|

    map.with_options(:controller => 'admin/link') do |link|

I've updated the tutorial with these corrections. If anyone has the time to follow the steps from start to finish, I would be glad to hear whether or not it works for you.

Note that these modifications are only suitable if your extension is running on Radiant 0.6.9 or earlier. If you are running on 0.7 (which has not been released, at time of writing), then the modifications above are useless. The confusion stems from Radiant having defied a Rails convention: using plural names for controllers. (e.g. in 0.6.9, we have a snippet_controller). This has been fixed as part of the RESTful refactoring of Radiant for version 0.7. (in 0.7, we have a snippets_controller). Hopefully that will lead to less confusion in the future.

Cheers,
Drew