On Feb 5, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Jeffrey Jones wrote:

Hi all,

I am currently adding rspec tests to my extension (Better late than never eh) but am having trouble with the rake spec:extensions task. The reason being that my extension cannot find the tables because they haven't been created by the rake spec:extensions task because it uses:

** Execute db:schema:load

and the schema.rb file isn't updated by radiant when the extensions:migrate rake task is run (From what I can tell). Manual work around is to just copy the create table statements into schema.rb

It should updated the schema.rb file, if it isn't that's a bug somewhere.

have you tried "rake db:test:prepare"?

Am I barking up the wrong tree or otherwise missing something? Is there a way to get the migrations run by rspec automatically? Or do we need to modify the extension_migrator to update schema.rb or have some other method to tell rspec more tables exist.

Cheers

Jeff