We don't use cucumber anywhere (yet), unless your version of rspec is dependent on it.

Sean

Andrew Neil wrote:
Great to see Radiant 0.7.0 out the door, after all that hard work. Thanks guys!

I've installed the radiant-0.7.0 gem, and just tried creating a project with it. It bailed out with the following error:

    $ radiant seven
/Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems.rb:578:in `report_activate_error': Could not find RubyGem cucumber (>= 0.1.13) (Gem::LoadError)

I then ran `sudo gem install cucumber`, and everything works fine again. Normally, when you install a gem, it automatically fetches all of the dependant gems. e.g, when I installed cucumber, I got the following:

    sudo gem install cucumber
    Password:
    Successfully installed term-ansicolor-1.0.3
    Successfully installed polyglot-0.2.4
    Successfully installed treetop-1.2.4
    Successfully installed diff-lcs-1.1.2
    Successfully installed cucumber-0.1.16

I'm just wondering if there is a reason why cucumber (and its own dependencies) weren't fetched when I installed the new radiant gem?

Cheers,
Drew