It is actually not a bug with copy_move I don't think. Rather it is a
byproduct of how default_page_parts is implemented.
I don't know the exact terminology, but the dpp extension modifies the
add_child template for and pages it is defined in. Unfortunately it is
naive so even if the tabs already exist in the child they get created
again.  I assume the function gets triggered because copy_move just
automagically fires add_child calls.

Chaim Kirby
chaim.ki...@childrens.harvard.edu