Has anyone **UPGRADED** Radiant to 0.7 on Dreamhost.

As some may recall, I've had problems with Dreamhost as they don't
support Radiant or RoR and are reluctant to update GEMS.

As others may recall, the Dreamhost implementation of Passenger means
that any per account local GEM_HOME and GEM_PATH settings are ignored.

Yes, that means one has to merge the gems into the local source tree.
What a good thing they give me lots of disk space!

Its made upgrading difficult in the past and I'm hesitant to try without
 hearing about the experiences of others.

--
"All information stored electronically has value and shall be protected
commensurate with its value." Corollary: "If data has no value, it