Hi Jim did you tried to run the SQL command in a console (in phpmyadmin) to see what's wrong and what should be the correct command ...

erwin
On 10 Mar 2009, at 14:28, Jim Gay wrote:

On Mar 10, 2009, at 5:47 AM, Elle Meredith wrote:

Hello again,

I installed the site_watcher extension and ran the migration. When going to the dashboard I get this error:

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Admin/dashboard#index
Showing vendor/extensions/site_watcher/app/views/admin/dashboard/ _popular_pages.html.haml where line #1 raised:

Mysql::Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ignore is NULL or ignore = 0)) ORDER BY count_created DESC, virtual ASC LIMIT 2' at line 1: SELECT * FROM `page_requests` WHERE (count_created > 1 and (ignore is NULL or ignore = 0)) ORDER BY count_created DESC, virtual ASC LIMIT 25

Extracted source (around line #1):

1: - @popular_pages = PageRequest.find_popular
2: - unless @popular_pages.blank?
3:   #popular_pages.dashboard_module
4:     %h2 Popular Pages

Trace of template inclusion: /vendor/extensions/dashboard/app/views/ admin/dashboard/index.html.haml

I haven't touched haml before, so a bit unsure how to proceed.

The error is coming from the SQL generated in the PageRequest.find_popular method. I don't generally use MySQL, so I never saw this until now, but I've fixed it and it should work for you if you pull the latest from github.

-Jim