On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Victor Zuniga
<vzun...@westervillelibrary.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction on this. We are
> using the twitter widget (Javascript) to display updates on our front page.
> Lately, we have experienced situations where the widget would not display
> the updates at all. We contacted twitter support and they basically said we
> need to cache the API responses in our website. I thought that was being
> cached through the Page Cache built-in on Radiant but maybe I am
> misunderstanding the two functionalities.

Radiant generates the HTML and Javascript.

The client's web browser executes that javascript, which talks to
Twitter and displays the updates.

Note that the client's web browser communicates with twitter in this
case.  Not Radiant.  The twitter data never touches Radiant -- so it
has no way to cache it.