Hi, everyone. I'm aware of the import_export extension, but I'm curious about the Admin::ExportController built right into Radiant core. How are you supposed to import it? I tried feeding it to the import_export extension but it choked with

The error occurred while evaluating nil.delete

Am I overlooking an import script or rake task in Radiant core that does import and can handle the output of /admin/export?

Thanks,
Jason