I'm sorry this isn't a very precise question, but I'm also searching for
ideas.

I'm trying to automate a site.  The use of CMS rather than crafted pages
is great, and would be better if I could get the staff concerned to use
Textile instead of their buggy html or importing html from Microsoft word!

But what I'd really like is some way to create new pages without them
actually having to log in.  A sort of shell script Q&A session.  I
realise it will need a lot of development, and I'd appreciate ideas.

Templates are good, if I can figure out creating page parts.

One of the problems I'm looking at is how to figure out the appropriate
parent page.

--
The Internet is not the greatest threat to information security;
stupidity is the greatest threat to information security.