Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
Shaolo wrote:
I installed the tag extension as detailed in the "Using radiant as a blog"
post, but I couldn't figure out how to actually tag a post.  If someone
could detail how that's done, then the extension would have *probably*
worked great?

That's a good point! I looked at: http://github.com/jomz/radiant-tags-extension/blob/master/HELP.md and it has a lot of detail on how to access the tags.
Are you sure that the UI for creating a page doesn't have anything extra?

Check the bar below where the content goes and also see if there is a new option under the "more" menu that comes under the page title. I don't have the extension installed on any of my sites, so I don't know directly..
OK, I looked at the source code.. there's this:
http://github.com/jomz/radiant-tags-extension/blob/b99e2cbf3689bd5074517c2a17b6e1ed5e6063b9/app/views/admin/pages/_tag_field.html.erb
which includes a text area for tags

and then in the main Activate function in the extension root file, I see:
   Page.module_eval &TaggingMethods
   admin.page.edit.add :extended_metadata, 'tag_field'

The last line there suggests that it's probably under the "more" just below the page title. Take a look!

Really, would you please separate that out to a different page with a couple of screen shots and put it there? It would be a great help :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
3/21/2009 | 3:04 PM.