If there's only around 50 pages, that doesn't seem a substantial amount to a quick audit. Also, any of you can feel free to ask questions about specific pages.

Something else someone could do that wouldn't take long:

The current "Home" page on the github wiki is oriented toward developers looking to get involved and is a near-rote transcription of what was on the original Trac site. Someone could copy or move this to a more appropriate page name like "For Developers" or "Contributing" or "Help" or "Getting Started". One could even break this out into separate pages if necessary.

Sean

Vassilis Rizopoulos wrote: