I've done this twice now on two different servers. If I use git clone to build my radiant project and try to start it up with the tags extension it has this problem. If I use the radiant gem to build my project it seems to work fine. The problem is solved for me but I can't help and wonder what the problem is. Using git clone to build the radiant project seems like a great way to build it. Did I over look something? Did I do something wrong? Are the files somehow different?

Steven