Simon Rönnqvist wrote:
  Hi!

Are we really 100% sure that we want to keep the project forever at GitHub? I mean not so long ago SVN was the standard for Rails projects, now Git is in five years something else might be. And even though we'd stick to using Git are we sure that we want to host our things at GitHub forever?

I'm not holding anything against this move, I just thought that other options should be considered too... since we don't want to make this wiki move very often.

Unfortunately, Radiant doesn't have a wiki mode :( otherwise, I'd like to have a Radiant site for the documentation :(

4/8/2009 | 3:33 PM.