As always, you can work on something and submit a pull-request. Here are some things I intend to be working on:

* Converting integration specs to Cucumber features
* Upgrading to Rails 2.3
* Converting ResponseCache into Rails Metal
* Pulling in i18n features and translations

Sean

William Ross wrote:
I'd love to help, but I'm in England and I've got a fell race <http://www.threepeaksrace.org.uk/> that day. Is there anything people can do around the time?

best,